- Whole Numbers
- Money, Measure and Mensuration
- Data Analysis
Each Maths topic is made up of several 'sub-topics'.
In groups of 2-3, make reference to the TOPIC card given, discuss...
- The relevance of the topic to real world application.
- Using the sub-topics, illustrate with examples, how you could/have applied this 'knowledge'/'skill' in your daily encounter.
Submitting your discussion...
- One member in the group will be submitting the discussion as a co-author of this blog.
- Title of the Post would be The "topic" that we know... (e.g. The "Algebra" that I know...)
- Remember to include the names of your members in the posting.
Note: You will not be able to submit your task until you've been invited (and accepted) the invitation to become the co-author of the blog.
Deadline: 14 January 2010 (Thursday) 2359h