As the Ambassador of Singapore, the class is going to create "At-A-Glance" Fact Sheets for visitors to our Country.This is an individual task.
You are going to create a 'FACT SHEET' for one of the following:
- Singapore at a Glance
- Transportation in Singapore
- Education in Singapore
- National Holidays and Festivals
- Singapore Health Care Services: Hospital Care Services
- Public Utilities Board: Water for All
- Event: National Day Parade
- Event: Youth Olympics Game Singapore 2010
- Event: Asian Youth Games Singapore 2009
- Event: F1 Formula Singapore Grand Prix
- Attraction: The Singapore Flyer
- Attraction: The Singapore Zoo
- Attraction: The Esplanade
- Attraction: Singapore Changi Airport
- Attraction: National Museum of Singapore
- Attraction: Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Budget Speech 2010 (more info can be found here)
- Click at the hyperlink (above) related to the topic that you have been assigned to.
- Identify at least 4 pieces of quantitative information, amongst them 2 must be exact while 2 are estimated figures.
- Organise the information in the keynote slide.
- Include relevant images to bring out the 'flavour' of the topic that you are assigned to.
- Save the slide as an image: FILE > EXPORT > select IMAGES > Next... to save on the desktop.
- Submit your image as a post in the Class Maths Blog (as a co-author)
- Title of the Post: TOPIC (by Your Name)
- Remember to cite the website which you make reference to.
To be submitted in by the end of the day 2359h.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is an example:
Key information in the FACT SHEET
- 42% of women and 55% of men are approximated figures
- 11 million is an approximated figure
- 20 sports & recreation centres is an exact figure
- 24 swimming complexes is an exact figure